TV Series - What Are You Watching?

Asian Dawn

Visit site
Andor on Disney is serious stuff for Star Wars fans. Tales of the Jedi was also released last week, some short stories filling in some gaps in the history.

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
Bit behind but watched the last Stranger things last night, enjoyed it but bit disappointed the things not over.

Also watched the first 2 episodes of The Peripheral on Amazon. Good stuff so far.

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
will 100% be watching im a celeb this year... wasnt going to bother..

but after the announcement who is going in..

lets just say after the person is voted for EVERY single trial .. the tears on TV will be real this time

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Getting a feeling that the current series of The Handmaid’s Tale should maybe be the last.

Me too. I feel like they're really overdoing June's quest for revenge and the amount of times we get her scary mean stare is becoming annoying...

Plus she's started to remind me of a character from Wallace and Grommit!

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Well…I suspect Boy George might have a few things to say with Matt Hancock about Matt Hancock…?

Looks a cracking line-up…I‘ve watched in the past - sometimes don’t bother, but this years line-up will def have me watching. After all…if I can watch Love Island, I can watch any of this ‘reality’ stuff.

Newtonuti

Visit site
Getting a feeling that the current series of The Handmaid’s Tale should maybe be the last.

I do believe the current series finishes off what's originally from the book, so I'd say so.

I watched the limited series Time on BBC with Stephen Graham and Sean Bean the other day with the mrs. Absolutely superb, with the usual extremely high standard of acting from the legend that is Stephen Graham. How that bloke hasn't done more Hollywood films I don't know!

D

Deleted member 1147

Last night finished all of SAS Rogue Hero's on BBC iPlayer - was excellent.

On a related point, a plug too for Ben Macintyre's books - excellent reads.
I've watched most of his documentaries, and as a result my last audiobook was the one about Oleg Gordievsky...brilliantly written and his narration was very good.