TV Series - What Are You Watching?

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Finished S2 of The Capture, very good. I’ll be removing my accounts and logging off social media imminently……

Ignored it until now as the trailer looked pants, but given its pedigree thought I’d give the Lincoln Lawyer a chance, and glad I did. 3 episodes in and quite enjoying it, seems to be a few commonalities with Bosch.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Really enjoying Andor. Slower paced, gritty and not what you would expect form a Star Wars series but still feels very Star Wars. Really feels like it was filmed in the late 70s when the original film was made.

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
Rings of Power. After 5 episodes, I'm a bit bored. Perhaps this fantasy stuff is not my thing.

House of Dragons. Hoping that it will pick up soon. The last episode where 10 years jumped caught me out.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Rings of Power. After 5 episodes, I'm a bit bored. Perhaps this fantasy stuff is not my thing.

House of Dragons. Hoping that it will pick up soon. The last episode where 10 years jumped caught me out.
There is a lot of setting up happening but not much else, applies to both really. I think HoD is nearer to stepping up the pace but I could be wrong. They could quite easily have fewer episodes and compress the action but that is not how they work, sadly.

Rings of Power is lacking a character with charisma, for me. By their nature, the Elvish characters are bland yet are the main ones so far. At least Matt Smith is giving it welly in HoD, the show picks up each time he is on it.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Done the first two series of Saul so I guess we're a third of the way through already. Can't believe how much of an a-hole Chuck is right now. And I kind of think Mike is the star of the show in some ways... should at least have equal billing with Saul/Jimmy for sure!

Fromtherough

Assistant Pro
Visit site
A few episodes in on True Detective S3, excellent stuff.
Not quite sure how we happened upon S3 as we haven't seen S1 or S2 yet ?
The first series is excellent, second series meh and I’ve still got the third series to watch on my planner after 2 years or so. They’re independent stories, with different cast so you should be fine watching out of sync.

Bamberdele2.0

Visit site
Started watching the Jeffery dahmer series, not sure I’ve got the stomach to see it through….

Watched the first two episodes tonight.

Really well made. Very uneasy scenes that made my skin crawl.

It’s not often that happens but when it does I know I’m in it for the long haul.