TV Series - What Are You Watching?

larmen

Head Pro
Visit site
Has anyone else watched The undeclared war?
I kind of liked it, but it seems to have ended very open. Basically one guy on the other side giving up the goods.
Is there more to come?

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Has anyone else watched The undeclared war?
I kind of liked it, but it seems to have ended very open. Basically one guy on the other side giving up the goods.
Is there more to come?

Watched the final episode last night. Really enjoyed the series with the main plot line but then also many others featuring the lead actor. Very good.

Everything I Know About Love - enjoying that too.

PNWokingham

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Watching the American version of The Bridge. The original Danish/Swedish version i rate very highly and one of the best series ever. And the Tunnel, the UK/France version was also very good. Glad to say theat the US version, while not in the league of the last two is still a decent watch. There is also a German version (Pagan peak or Der Pass) and just found there is a Singapore/ Malaysia one - have to hunt these out!

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
Finished Bodies last night on Netfix, Its a seriously brilliant medical drama- set on a maternity ward of a British Hospital. Its about 17 years old and was previously shown on BBC3 but I had not heard of it before.

It gets the balance of medical stuff and Hospital politics spot on...Its so gripping and very graphic (so probably not for the squeamish or any John Ruskin types) that some episodes left us breathless!

British TV at its best, just two short series and a bit of a special at the end, leaves you wanting more, just as good TV should be!

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
The Chestnut Man on Netflix. A Scandi drama from Denmark. 2 episodes in and so far, all very good.

One for Sunday. Van der Valk is back for series 2. I loved seeing Amsterdam but hopefully the lead is less miserable this time around (yes, I do know it is not the fault of the actor but you know what I mean).
Finished the Chestnut Man. Very good, well worth watching.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Watching the American version of The Bridge. The original Danish/Swedish version i rate very highly and one of the best series ever. And the Tunnel, the UK/France version was also very good. Glad to say theat the US version, while not in the league of the last two is still a decent watch. There is also a German version (Pagan peak or Der Pass) and just found there is a Singapore/ Malaysia one - have to hunt these out!

You’re a better man than me. Couldn’t get past 10 mins of the US version. She’s way too glam and shiny, not a patch on Saga Noren or Élise. The original is a superior drama, the Tunnel a close second, but the US version is beyond me. Have started the German version but not gone back after two episodes, albeit quite good and quirky with a twist on the characters.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
not a series but i watched "Robin's Wish" earlier. It's about Robin Williams and his battle with illness before he took his life.

Well worth watching

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
Last ever episode of Better Call Saul available tomorrow from 8am. Easily in the top 3 TV series of all time. The last series has been an absolute masterclass of storytelling, cinematography and acting. Far surpassed it's predecessor by some margin. I'm utterly devastated it's finishing.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Last ever episode of Better Call Saul available tomorrow from 8am. Easily in the top 3 TV series of all time. The last series has been an absolute masterclass of storytelling, cinematography and acting. Far surpassed it's predecessor by some margin. I'm utterly devastated it's finishing.

Going to have to get back into that, stopped watching in S2 for some reason ?