TV Series - What Are You Watching?

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Indeed. Its surpassed Breaking Bad for me.

I’ve just finished binge watching The Boys from start to finish. Thoroughly brutal, bonkers and entertaining. Great show.

I’ve said the same. The storey telling, acting and cinematography if phenomenal.

I love how they have had the balls to tell the story slowly and allow it to develop over a long time.

D

Deleted member 15344

So who is waiting for House of Dragons

It’s it going to be as good at GoT ?

Or going to be a major flop

All the FBI’s are back including the new international

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Does anyone know the name of the beautiful song playing at the end of EP5 ?, sounds familiar, Italian ?.
it's just called "Requiem" by T Bone Burnett and Patrick Warren. The lyrics are not in English. When it started, I was expecting to hear The Humming Chorus from "Madama Butterfly" - Giacomo Puccini. Very much alike.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Into the final week of Love Island…oh it’s been painful and dull at times, but in a curious way rather revealing and in fact quite shocking for me (a child of the 50s) to see the way many (or at least some) of today’s 20-somethings see and manage relationships with the opposite sex. Fortunate it seems many 20-somethings are equally shocked at some of the behaviour.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
The Chestnut Man on Netflix. A Scandi drama from Denmark. 2 episodes in and so far, all very good.

One for Sunday. Van der Valk is back for series 2. I loved seeing Amsterdam but hopefully the lead is less miserable this time around (yes, I do know it is not the fault of the actor but you know what I mean).

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Having been ill for 3 days I’ve properly binge watched all four seasons of Stranger Things. Having previously thought it’s not for me. Despite some gaping plot holes and timeline issues. I must say I thoroughly enjoyed it and will probably re-watch at a more sedate pace before season 5 is released.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Just watched the first three episodes of Arsenal All or Nothing. Seen a fair few asinine reviews on NewsNow threads, but as a gooner, was keen to watch. Personally, I enjoyed it, I think many of the comments I read were made out of context for the sake of writing articles to get hits. I get if you’re not an Arsenal fan, it probably ain’t up your street but for me, thought it was quite interesting to see behind the scenes.

Last edited: