TV Series - What Are You Watching?

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
That would be a hoot. I might have to do that.

Would that stand up in court though? Shouting that instead of fore? ?
Maybe in Tashy's old work area. Or in certain US states. I don't believe it was a term used 'back home' and Dad came from a mining area. More likely used re (the effects of) especially hot sauce! :eek:

Last edited:

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
Just watched the Dr Who New Year episode, very poor, just everyone running around with very little story line. Think it needs a rest for a while and then come back with a whole new cast.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Just watched the Dr Who New Year episode, very poor, just everyone running around with very little story line. Think it needs a rest for a while and then come back with a whole new cast.

Have been very disappointed with the whole Jodi Whitaker incarnation and last night as what should have been a seasonal highlight was the same thing happening over and over. Poorly written, poor storyline and poor performances. I think it's run its time

HampshireHog

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Have been very disappointed with the whole Jodi Whitaker incarnation and last night as what should have been a seasonal highlight was the same thing happening over and over. Poorly written, poor storyline and poor performances. I think it's run its time
Feel she was very, very badly let down by the writing. Still a better Doctor than Capaldi IMO.

Beedee

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Feel she was very, very badly let down by the writing...
Agree with this 100%. She's an excellent actor and it should have been so much better. The initial reveal of her in an edgy, grungy outfit was excellent. It went downhill rapidly as soon as they publicised her clown's outfit. Should have kept her dark and dangerous; and kept the stories to more traditional fare.

... Still a better Doctor than Capaldi IMO.
Really wanted him to play the doctor in full Malcolm Tucker mode :eek::ROFLMAO:

I liked Capaldi in his final season, but I think that was more to do with the companion that season, Bill. Thought they were a good partnership.

Last edited: