TV Series - What Are You Watching?

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Was looking for something light to watch last night with a short runtime. Found LoveSick on Netflix, funny (if a little stupid) premise, enjoyed the first episode and worth staying with. Was looking it up on IMDB as it's an ITV show and has 3 seasons. 8.1 rating on IMDB, but most surprising to me is the actor playing the lead role. Maybe not well known as such, but seems he's quite a talented chap, fans of The Detectorists will know his voice well.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
The Long Call, ITV 9pm. New detective show being shown over the week. A bit messy, decent cast. Worth watching for the secenery though. It is is set in Devon, mainly Ilfracombe. Never been to Ilfraccmbe but it looks lovely.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
After plenty of recommending, I'm finally watching Ricky Gervais' Afterlife.
I watched the first season on Saturday and I'm now halfway through the second season.
Absolutely superb ................................. in every respect. (y)(y)(y)

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Was looking for something light to watch last night with a short runtime. Found LoveSick on Netflix, funny (if a little stupid) premise, enjoyed the first episode and worth staying with. Was looking it up on IMDB as it's an ITV show and has 3 seasons. 8.1 rating on IMDB, but most surprising to me is the actor playing the lead role. Maybe not well known as such, but seems he's quite a talented chap, fans of The Detectorists will know his voice well.

Binged season 1 last night, really enjoying it, funny and made us laugh aloud

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Billions season 5 done. Didn't quite hit the mark of others but still good. Series 6 will be interesting with the new dynamic.

I agree. My first thought was to just end it there but actually the dynamic between the 2 main characters had been going on for 5 series now and so to switch it up a bit may breathe new life into the show.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'm 4 episodes into Squid Games.

When does it start to become brilliant?
Have you seen tug of war? What about lights out? If you are not getting it after those episodes then I suspect the program is not for you.

Marbles is equivalent, for me, to Battle of the .... in GoT

None of the above are spoilers by the way.