TV Series - What Are You Watching?

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I was like you once.... then I watched it :ROFLMAO:
It reminds me of a Louis CK joke, where he said he went to Chinatown and they were selling duck vaginas as a delicacy. He said he didn't want to eat one, purely because even if they taste amazing, he wouldn't want to find out that his favourite food is duck vagina and have to live with that knowledge. I think the same sort of thing applies here.

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
It reminds me of a Louis CK joke, where he said he went to Chinatown and they were selling duck vaginas as a delicacy. He said he didn't want to eat one, purely because even if they taste amazing, he wouldn't want to find out that his favourite food is duck vagina and have to live with that knowledge. I think the same sort of thing applies here.

You're missing out

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Just cant get in to this years Love Island yet... boring so far!
Brad, all brawn no brain, is from the town where I work, goes to the gym directly opposite where I work. The daughter of one of our workers was at school with him. The town is very insular, a lot of born and bred and never left the boundaries. I believe this is showing pretty clearly o_O. Anyway, initial excitement about his appearance has now died down, the oldies have stopped watching and it's back to the usual demographic (a very valuable one too). It's not for me but it is easy to avoid.

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Brad, all brawn no brain, is from the town where I work, goes to the gym directly opposite where I work. The daughter of one of our workers was at school with him. The town is very insular, a lot of born and bred and never left the boundaries. I believe this is showing pretty clearly o_O. Anyway, initial excitement about his appearance has now died down, the oldies have stopped watching and it's back to the usual demographic (a very valuable one too). It's not for me but it is easy to avoid.

Yeah I wont lie - he's pretty boring! Gagging to stay in the villa, as is everyone else - but this year just feels way less interesting.

larmen

Head Pro
Visit site
Binge watched the last series of Bosch in a single sitting. The cliff hangers at each episode just didn’t let me stop at that point.

Waiting for the spin off to start now.