TV Series - What Are You Watching?

D

Deleted member 15344

Stepped away from Marcella - it’s a very hard watch

Started on White House Farm

www.hiltonpark.net
not seen it. Just looking and some big haters but some great reviews? Need a view as it looks good if the haters are wrong and the overall IMDB score is real?
Written by an ex Israeli special teams member and tells the perspective from both Israeli and Palestinian sides though probably more pro Israeli which probably accounts for the haters.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
About 14 episodes into season 1 of Forbrydelsen (aka The Killing). Yet another damn fine detective drama from Denmark, quite a few familiar faces for any Borgen fans out there. Subscribed to Arrow TV inside Prime to get it, seems there are quite a few decent series in there, including the original Wallander, and the Arne Dahl seasons.

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
Watched the first episode of Bloodlands featuring Jimmy Nesbitt last night. Was a decent start, an interesting plot. Looking forward to the other 3 parts.
Thought it was VERY slow for the first half hour and the assumptions he was making about the case were ridiculous. The conversation with the doctor in the hospital they met by the lift was like a love interest meeting written by a five year old. Also, it’s hard to take some of the characters so seriously when I know them best from other comedy shows; for example, the young, wet behind the ears male cop is hilarious in Young Offenders but so far seems miscast here.

The second half of the episode did pick up though and hopefully it stays on course like that. Certainly will give next week a shot. It’s also nice seeing some of my old stomping grounds in Belfast, which is a thing I’ve always liked about Line of Duty, too.

ExRabbit

Club Champion
Visit site
Just started series 8 of Spiral (recorded all the episodes over the last few weeks) - BBC co-production - in French with subtitles, but never fails to deliver - seen them since series 1.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Resident Alien - three episodes in - it's bonkers - but great fun, great characters - in turns dark, eccentric, weird and funny - and beautiful locations in which it is set. Not perfect - but we're enjoying it.