TV Series - What Are You Watching?

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Just finished Biohackers on Netflix. A German drama which I thought was going to be more for a teen audience, but turned out to be pretty good and worth a watch.

Watched the first two episodes of White Gold, also on Netflix. I used to like the Inbetweeners, but felt I'd outgrown it towards the end. Not sure about this yet, made me chuckle in a couple of bits, but equally made me want to turn it off at times and couldn't answer "yes" when mrs wedge asked me if I was enjoying it....

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I find Grand Designs quite stressful but we decided just to watch the last 15 minutes tonight. o_Oo_O. What a house. Huge amount spent but it really was fabulous. Well worth watching it on catch up.

Mandofred

Visit site
I find Grand Designs quite stressful but we decided just to watch the last 15 minutes tonight. o_Oo_O. What a house. Huge amount spent but it really was fabulous. Well worth watching it on catch up.
I've been recording a few of these. I don't watch the whole thing though, just the beginning...little in the middle and then the final product. One on the Isle of Wight the other day.....nice house, but they had planned on about £800-900K or so and ended up spending £3.3m?

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
We've seen that before and agree with you. Might have been on BBC 4 ages ago. DNA, I posted about was very good. Do you have Amazon Prime? We've binge watched Darkness: Who Kills this weekend.

Finished DNA last night. This is probably the best Scandi drama I've seen for a while. Whilst the main character annoyed the hell out of me in episode one - you'll know what I mean, he was actually really good throughout the rest of the series, as was his female sidekick. Thought it had a good ending too, maybe not the ending I hoped for, but it was good. I pretty much called it again in episode one, but I do enjoy watching it unfurl to see if I'm right. Very much worth a watch, interesting and well woven story.

Started "Back to Life" last night, about a woman released after 18 years in prison, trying to fit back into society. Not an out and out comedy, but very black in it's humour, really enjoying it and burnt through 4 episodes very quickly.

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Finished DNA last night. This is probably the best Scandi drama I've seen for a while. Whilst the main character annoyed the hell out of me in episode one - you'll know what I mean, he was actually really good throughout the rest of the series, as was his female sidekick. Thought it had a good ending too, maybe not the ending I hoped for, but it was good. I pretty much called it again in episode one, but I do enjoy watching it unfurl to see if I'm right. Very much worth a watch, interesting and well woven story.

Started "Back to Life" last night, about a woman released after 18 years in prison, trying to fit back into society. Not an out and out comedy, but very black in it's humour, really enjoying it and burnt through 4 episodes very quickly.

We originally gave up after 10 minutes but went back to it and glad we did. The Amazon Prime Darkness Those Who Kill is definately worth a watch.

I will look for Back to Life.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I've been recording a few of these. I don't watch the whole thing though, just the beginning...little in the middle and then the final product. One on the Isle of Wight the other day.....nice house, but they had planned on about £800-900K or so and ended up spending £3.3m?

Who was in charge of the numbers Diane Abbott or Pritti Patel*

*i didn’t want to appear biased ??