TV Series - What Are You Watching?

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Saw a trailer last.night and put it in this watch list, need to finish mindhunter first.
I really enjoyed it. There are two series and it is definitely a grower. It can be quite gruesome at times so if anyone in the room is squeamish they may have to look away.

Post what you think after you have seen it.

U

User62651

Just finished Away on Netflix, 10 episodes in 3 nights. Manned mission to Mars story. Little bit drawn out at times but has some good moments, interesting crew dynamics and good science based crises with the space walks tense.
Exciting ending and good first episode to hook you in.
Not as good as The Martian movie but a different beast as a series, a lot of career v family dilemmas.
7/10.

Hacker Khan

Yurt Dwelling, Yoghurt Knitter
Visit site
Des on ITV - the story of serial killer Dennis Nilson. Great viewing, David Tennant played the part brilliantly, well worth watching the 3 part series.

I'm half way through this. I'm enjoying it but hope they get to the bit in the story when he presents Grandstand and Match of the Day soon as it is a bit grim at the moment.

Ethan

Money List Winner
Visit site
Not a TV series as much, but Hamilton (the musical) on Disney + is absolutely brilliant. My kids have been singing the songs for ages and the whole show is a stunning accomplishment.

Tongo

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Another series we've been watching is My Life is Murder on Drama. Tis an Australian series where an ex-cop becomes a sort of freelance private investigator for the police. A couple of episodes were a bit dull but as a whole it was a watchable series.

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
It's back! Only Connect returns to BBC 2 this evening. And still with delightful Victoria Coren Mitchell as the host.
Some of the questions can be torturous and provide groans when you realise the answer but enjoyable because it's a bit different.