TV Series - What Are You Watching?

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Let me know what you think of the person they select to get voted off. One persons plate was a total dogs dinner, the others technically superb but the judges didn’t like one particular element which is just personal preference surely 🤔

I kind of agree with the judges. He was the weakest at Chef's table (I think) and whilst his dish didn't have errors the big error was putting two main items together which didn't go together...

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
I kind of agree with the judges. He was the weakest at Chef's table (I think) and whilst his dish didn't have errors the big error was putting two main items together which didn't go together...

Two mains? I just saw they didn’t like item A paired with item B but the chef said it went exactly to plan.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Starting from the beginning:

Two Doors Down
Mum
The Detectorists
Gone Fishing

All brilliant ways to fill a half hour gap in the schedule - usually more!

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Finished watching KIN tonight what a great series
Finished watching Mayfair Witches last night. Another good series if you are into that sort of stuff.

Watched both on BBC I player could not wait for the weekly episodes of Mayfair Witches.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Season 2 of Reacher on Amazon Prime has now started.
Thanks for the heads up. Seems 3 episodes dropped but weekly release thereafter.

Currently watching Vigil S2 which has done the same? First 3 episodes up and good so far.

Also just rewatched the first season of Fisk on Netflix as Mrs Wedge hadn’t seen it. Love the klepto family 🤣
Rolling into season 2 now.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Thanks for the heads up. Seems 3 episodes dropped but weekly release thereafter.

Currently watching Vigil S2 which has done the same? First 3 episodes up and good so far.

Also just rewatched the first season of Fisk on Netflix as Mrs Wedge hadn’t seen it. Love the klepto family 🤣
Rolling into season 2 now.
I loved Fisk. If both series are not on Netflix, you can find them on ITV X as well. The second series is as good as the first by the way.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
I loved Fisk. If both series are not on Netflix, you can find them on ITV X as well. The second series is as good as the first by the way.
It is excellent, and S2 is on Netflix. Was going to watch this week but decided to rewatch S1 for the Mrs. Was a good move as she really enjoyed it too, and it was just as funny second time round.

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Just started watching the 2nd series of Crime on ITVx. I have to rewind occasionally as I cannot understand the strong Scottish accents. 😁