TV Series - What Are You Watching?

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Nearly at the end of my ER marathon this year. About 14 episodes to go...

Currently able to watch on Ch 4 app so have to live with adverts. Only on Series 2. I can't recall so many of the story lines so it's almost like watching it for the first time.

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
Watched "Woman In The Wall" and "The Inheritance" last episodes this week.

Woman In The Wall was very good. Ruth Wilson brilliant as ever.
I would watch this again sometime in the future.

The Inheritance didn't seem to know whether it was a comedy or not. I didn't rate it much. Cliché after cliché.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site

The Inheritance didn't seem to know whether it was a comedy or not. I didn't rate it much. Cliché after cliché.

Typical Channel 5 programmes for me. Often have a good idea that gets lost in translation somewhere. I have stuck with it but not watched the final episode.

I struggled with Woman in The Wall - seemed to take more effort to watch than I could give 🤭

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Just finished binging both seasons of White Lotus. I think I enjoyed it, but can’t really pick out anything I liked about it. Maybe I was just compelled to find out what happens more than liking any specific characters…

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Ahsoka - it’s good but her back story is in Star Wars - the clone wars cartoon series so unless you’ve seen those it’s all a bit weird

Add to that you should have watched Rebels as well that is all of the back story for Thrawn, Ezra, Sabine etc

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Need to catch up on these series, only watched the mandalorian so far.

If you can clear the hurdle of them being animated, the Clone Wars and Rebels are actually really good. They fill in a massive gap between episodes 2 and 3 (Clone Wars) and post episode 6 (Rebels).

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Missus is away this weekend so I think I’ll be bingeing Clone Wars and Rebels 👍

Rebels is more the build up to this show and most of the characters in it are from that one. Clone wars is a great series and is focused a lot on Ahsoka but Rebels is more directly relevant.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Which would you suggest I watch first or doesn’t it matter?
I would go rebels first, pretty much all that you need to take out of Clone Wars to get rebels is that Ahsoka was padawan to Anakin Skywalker. Aside from that it is pretty self standing. You will even get some more back story on the Mandalorian (thought there is quite a bt of that in Clone Wars as well). the Ahsoka series is basically live action Rebels.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site

Watched the last episode. What a joke! Let's all watch a house burn. Police leave. No sign of the fire brigade...etc etc.

Never watching a Ch 5 "drama" again!