TV Series - What Are You Watching?

Swango1980

Visit site
Watching the Conor McGregor documentary on Netflix (most recent one). Very much comes across a different person when he is away from promoting his fights. he actually seems to be a pretty nice guy, family man, and very good with his fans. Thought he would just be a constant egomaniac

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
Late to the party, but Night Agent on netflix was pretty good.

Halfway through Beef, just trying to make time to watch the TDF docu!

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Gods of Tennis. Watched the first one focussing on Billie Jean King and Arthur Ashe. Thanks goodness times have moved on. The sexism, misogny and homophobia in plain show was unreal.

"Here comes Mrs King onto Centre Court. She could be quite an attractive woman if she grew her hair to shoulder length" o_O

D-S

Visit site
Tour de France Unchained keeps getting better - the sheer guts of those guys is amazing. Ben O'Connor riding 176km through the mountains with a badly torn muscle was painful to watch.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Almost finished Poker Face, it's been ok, some good episodes some not so.
Got nothing else to watch now, any recommendations?

I'm a few in and quite like it although boy does she have the grim reaper with her - murders everywhere she goes.

Different but one episode into Somebody Somewhere and really liking it. Not sure it's funny (Sky Comedy) but interesting characters. There are two series so I'm clearly late to the show!

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
Almost finished Poker Face, it's been ok, some good episodes some not so.
Got nothing else to watch now, any recommendations?

One to not bother with… The Ark, the new series on Sky sci-fi.

I love most things sci-fi but this was terrible. All the ideas were stolen from Passengers or The Martian.

The characters are a joke, you would think that Earths first Ark ship would be filled with the best of the best? Oh no they all seem to be a bunch of idiots hiding secrets or something else dodgy…And the wooden-top acting is excruciating!

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
Manhunt. I know it's a few years old now but missus and I watched both series. We really enjoyed it. And the Steeltown Murders. It showed not just the successes but some of the failures in tracking the criminals.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
I actually quite liked FUBAR as long as you are in the right frame of mind and remember that Arnie cannot act at all and that him trying to can be jarring. It is basically a spiritual successor to True Lies.