TV Series - What Are You Watching?

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Latest Ted Lasso, boring rubbish. Ted is barely in it now, makes a few appearances early on and quips his canny line but then disappears for the whole episode until you need his canny quip again at the end of the episode.
The characters are so terrible and cheesy now I just don't care about them anymore whereas I thought some were terrific in series 1 and 2.

Swango1980

Visit site
Just finished watching Ozark. Enjoyed that one.

I've now started watching House of Cards. Possibly a bit difficult to follow early on, as I'm not a huge follower of how things work in politics, especially American politics. But, 5 episodes in, think I'm getting the hang of it.

rulefan

Tour Winner
Visit site
I've now started watching House of Cards. Possibly a bit difficult to follow early on, as I'm not a huge follower of how things work in politics, especially American politics. But, 5 episodes in, think I'm getting the hang of it.
There's a lot of episodes. They all get a bit sameish after twenty or so but I did watch them all with breaks between

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Continuing our usual trend of being about a decade behind the times, we have now started watching Modern Family, as we needed a new quick and easy comedy to watch. Three episodes in and it's definitely a hit, both me and my wife finding it extremely funny, and with 11 series of it, it will fill many an evening to come.
We are finally down to the last two episodes (finale part 1 and 2). I can honestly say Modern Family is one of the best programs I've ever watched. Absolutely fantastic comedy from start to finish. Can't speak highly enough of it. Will be sad to finish it, and big shoes to fill now for our evening viewing.