TV Series - What Are You Watching?

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Last ever Endeavour. Hard to say more without spoilers but I think it had run its course and it was time to finish. Been a solid programme over the years though, although a bit of humour every now and again wouldn't have gone amiss.

Will that be the end of the whole franchise? I think it should be, there are other cities, other styles to be explored.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
For my fantasy fill. Now that I’ve finished House of the Dragon (which I found disappointing - too much soap opera…) I’ve started Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power. Just episode 1 so far but it looks and feels better and a bit more substantive. Meanwhile I have the latest ep of The Last of Us waiting…

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
For my fantasy fill. Now that I’ve finished House of the Dragon (which I found disappointing - too much soap opera…) I’ve started Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power. Just episode 1 so far but it looks and feels better and a bit more substantive. Meanwhile I have the latest ep of The Last of Us waiting…

GT:HofD and LofR:TRoP were both disappointing in different ways, IMHO.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Well my lad said I should watch them before starting on Vikings…which he is very enthusiastic about…as once I start on that I’ll have no time for anything else.
Original Vikings on Amazon was pretty decent for a couple of seasons. The "sequel" on Netflix was awful, switched off episode 1.

D-S

Visit site
Just finished 1923, I don’t know whether they knew that they had been commissioned for a second season before they finished the first but if they didn’t I would be seriously irritated.