TV Series - What Are You Watching?

MACM85

Visit site
The Witcher - Blood Origin. Just not very good really. Lenny Henry's limitations as an actor are really exposed here as well. He is supposed to be a powerful individual but it doesn't come across and that weakens the evil element.

If you like the normal Witcher, don't bother with this.

I watched this yesterday and I thought the same. Lenny Henry just doesn't give you the vibes of all powerful and evil. Could have been a much better plot/story

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
I watched this yesterday and I thought the same. Lenny Henry just doesn't give you the vibes of all powerful and evil. Could have been a much better plot/story
I kept expecting him to come out with Gwapple me gwape nuts, or break into song theopolis p wildebeest style.

D-S

Visit site
I enjoyed Stonehouse and thought it was a good idea to show the documentary about the case afterward to fill in any gaps and see the real footage. Interesting to see which things they omitted, the alleged domestic abuse for example.
A story that deserved both the drama and the documentary.

Banchory Buddha

Visit site
ITV3 showing Morse from the beginning, never watched an episode before, and we're onto episode 4 now I think.

Have to say, and yes I realise these things date, but it's pretty dire.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Slow Horses on Apple TV (got 6 months free subscription for buying a coffee machine).

Really enjoyed season 1….. eventually. Actually started it before Christmas, first episode decent, but fell asleep, seems I slept through the whole of episode 2???. Tried again Friday, watched ep2 again and binged through 3-5 as well. Finished last night, looking forward to season 2 tonight.

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Slow Horses on Apple TV (got 6 months free subscription for buying a coffee machine).

Really enjoyed season 1….. eventually. Actually started it before Christmas, first episode decent, but fell asleep, seems I slept through the whole of episode 2???. Tried again Friday, watched ep2 again and binged through 3-5 as well. Finished last night, looking forward to season 2 tonight.

S2 is better ?

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Kaleidoscope

Heist series on Netflix.. so clever .. you watch it in diff order ...8 episode and doesn't matter which order you watch in , each has a clue to the ending

We have watched violet and blue episode thus far

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Mystery Road Origins.

Watched all 3 seasons of Mystery Road last year and enjoyed it. About an Aborigine detective in the outback. This new series is a flashback to when he is young and first becomes a detective. 2 episodes in and good so far.