Jack Ryan

Excellent, as good as the first two

Shame will have to wait so long for the next one

Onto Yellowstone now

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I have. Great tv.
I can’t believe that they all seem to forget that the traitors don’t choose to be a traitor. The faithfuls keep saying “it can’t be him/her as they are too nice to be a traitor”
I thought it was great.
I don't normally watch this type of programme, I don't watch I'm A Celebrity, Big Brother or Love Island, that type of thing. Can't stand them.
But this was a bit different, and had the perfect host in Claudia Winkleman. Can't wait until the next series, just hope the contestants don't end up being wannabe TV stars like they seem to have done on the Apprentice and Big Brother.

Ross61

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I thought it was great.
I don't normally watch this type of programme, I don't watch I'm A Celebrity, Big Brother or Love Island, that type of thing. Can't stand them.
But this was a bit different, and had the perfect host in Claudia Winkleman. Can't wait until the next series, just hope the contestants don't end up being wannabe TV stars like they seem to have done on the Apprentice and Big Brother.

I’m the same, I don’t watch reality TV either. I watched the 1st series of Big brother which was great, but the following series got worse and worse.
I’m sure a celebrity version will be considered for z list celebs from love island, made in Chelsea etc to get paid to appear. ?

Mandofred

Visit site
Just watched the 2nd episode of Yellowstone. I think I like it, but fairly depressing so far. I don't do depressing. If I feel worse after I watch a show......it usually gets the axe. I needed something new while doing 30+ minutes on the machines at the gym. We will see if I get hooked on Yellowstone or not....

PNWokingham

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Just watched the 2nd episode of Yellowstone. I think I like it, but fairly depressing so far. I don't do depressing. If I feel worse after I watch a show......it usually gets the axe. I needed something new while doing 30+ minutes on the machines at the gym. We will see if I get hooked on Yellowstone or not....

stick with it