TV Series - What Are You Watching?

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
The Boys continues to be epic.

Started watching OBK. It’s pretty much the same story as the other Star Wars tv series.
Go to a planet, get into a bit of a pickle, escape in the nick of time.

RichA

Visit site
Sure was. Happy for the winner but they were all nice and helping each other in the final really showed this.
I'm relieved it wasn't just me watching it. Been watching it for a few years as it's MrsA's line of work/vocation. Now I think I'm more hooked than her.
Annie definitely deserved to win.

Last edited:

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Star Trek Strange New Worlds. Really enjoying this, set before the orignal Star Trek but basically a reboot of that format, few nice nods to things to come in the future. A really good watch so far (4 episodes in).

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Wife decided we should watch 'The Pentaverate'. Absolute rubbish. If you were thinking about it, save yourself half an hour and don't bother. Mike Myers plays about five different characters, I think we know from Eddie Murphy's back catalogue that that never works.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Finished Stranger Things, not sure how they thought two mega length episodes was a good idea, I lost interest half way through the second, real shame as it had generally been superb throughout.
Interested to hear what people thought of the last 30 minutes?

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Started "Pieces of Her" on Netflix. Three episodes in and struggling to like the daughters character, she's just....... really stupid. Also watching "The Girl from Oslo", which is 3 episodes in and OK, nothing great so far, pretty formulaic.

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Wife decided we should watch 'The Pentaverate'. Absolute rubbish. If you were thinking about it, save yourself half an hour and don't bother. Mike Myers plays about five different characters, I think we know from Eddie Murphy's back catalogue that that never works.

Worked alright for Austin powers lol