TV Series - What Are You Watching?

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
perfect, will give this a look. Letting the season 6 episodes of Superstore pile up so I can binge watch
We didn't reach the end of Superstore. After Amy became the store manager it started to tail off for me. Her character went weak and things got silly, okay I know it is a comedy but silly doesn't always mean funny. Up to that point I really enjoyed it. I think Dina was my favourite with Sandra close behind.

This is filling the gap so far, 5 episodes in.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
We didn't reach the end of Superstore. After Amy became the store manager it started to tail off for me. Her character went weak and things got silly, okay I know it is a comedy but silly doesn't always mean funny. Up to that point I really enjoyed it. I think Dina was my favourite with Sandra close behind.

This is filling the gap so far, 5 episodes in.
I find Glen too stupid to be funny.
Dina definitely the funniest,Bo is one of my favs.
Cheyenne is banging ?

D

Deleted member 15344

Watched the first three episodes of Mare of Easttown

Enjoyable so far - a less intense True Detective

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
We finished The Flight Attendant last night. A bit confusing at times but we stuck with it through the 8 episodes and it turned out to be a very different beast from what we imagined at the outset. A lot more thoughtful and quite hard hitting - we did enjoy it...

And a second season coming which is a good thing IMO.

Just got round to finishing The Flight Attendant. Thought it got much better over the last 4 episodes, really quite enjoyed it. A second season is a good shout.

malek988

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I've just finished watching Dexter on Netflix, 8 series and 1 year later (I've watched other things inbetween) I was so disappointed by the ending :mmm:

I've also watched all of Breaking Bad (Still the best thing i've watched) & it's spin off Better Call Saul.

Started watching Stranger Things last night as people at work had raved on and after 2 episodes I can't wait to watch it again?

What's everyone else watching at the moment and what series have you enjoyed previously?

You will be interested to hear, they have confirmed later this year there will be another season!! This is their chance to properly close off what was an epic series.

Sats

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
You will be interested to hear, they have confirmed later this year there will be another season!! This is their chance to properly close off what was an epic series.

Good because it was nearly as bad as the last season of GoT! Dexter went rubbish when Debs found out about him.

D

Deleted member 1147

Binge watching Friday Night Dinner; can’t believe i didn’t see it first time around!

Fantastic

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Jupiter's Legacy on Netflix. Intriguing but slow. It really needs speeding up if I'm going to stick with it.

Domina, Sky Atlantic. Roman intrigue in the post Ceasar era. Not sure yet, 2 episodes in. It could go either way.

Last edited:

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Finished Better Call Saul last week and started Ozark on Netflix, a couple of episodes in and not what I was expecting, but good so far.
We started Ozark last year ... and have got some way into series three. It’s not what we thought either but it’s enjoyable. Other stuff has barged into our viewing but looking forward to getting back into it.

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
We started Ozark last year ... and have got some way into series three. It’s not what we thought either but it’s enjoyable. Other stuff has barged into our viewing but looking forward to getting back into it.

this is the problem with US series - they are just so long.

we got towards the back end of series 2 of Ozark about 4 months ago, and ran out of steam. It's good but not amazing enough for us to commit another 12 or 15 hours to.