TV Series - What Are You Watching?

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
Finished Fallout last night. Very good from start to finish.
Binge watched this over yesterday/today. Very good indeed but with some plot holes.

Why it worked better than most other modern offerings is that it had decent character development and story evolution. Lucy wasn't automatically a bad-ass SFC without any reason other than because the story says so, she started off capable, innocent and naïve but you watch her develop hardness and cynicism. Maximus wasn't a bungling sidekick character but one that's worried, flawed and weak but develops real strength.

Mandofred

Visit site
Binge watched this over yesterday/today. Very good indeed but with some plot holes.

Why it worked better than most other modern offerings is that it had decent character development and story evolution. Lucy wasn't automatically a bad-ass SFC without any reason other than because the story says so, she started off capable, innocent and naïve but you watch her develop hardness and cynicism. Maximus wasn't a bungling sidekick character but one that's worried, flawed and weak but develops real strength.
Only watched 3? episodes so far....every time the ghoul/Cooper Howard character is on all I see is Boyd Crowder.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I have been watching Dark (Netflix) finished series 1 now on to S2

Sci Fi time travel theme with underlying conspiracy issues set in Germany during the mid, late 20th century and early 21st.

Bit hard to keep up with which character is which as you see them through each time period but worth the effort.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Only watched 3? episodes so far....every time the ghoul/Cooper Howard character is on all I see is Boyd Crowder.
Haha….

Been trying to watch this but it’s just boring me. Every time I try, I fall asleep. Never played the game so no preconceptions, like the idea and think it has a killer soundtrack but 4 episodes in and …….. 😴😴

HowlingGale

Head Pro
Visit site
I have been watching Dark (Netflix) finished series 1 now on to S2

Sci Fi time travel theme with underlying conspiracy issues set in Germany during the mid, late 20th century and early 21st.

Bit hard to keep up with which character is which as you see them through each time period but worth the effort.
Wait until you get to season 3 🤣. Your mind will melt.

I thought it was fantastic overall.