TRUMP, What the hell is going on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandofred

Visit site
I don't vote anymore in the US, but I can definitely see Biden going the one term and getting out. At least Harris is intelligent and young-ish. Late 70's is getting pretty old to hold down that job....unless you sit around watching tv a lot like someone I know......

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Heard a total- Trumpist on Fox News (judge Pirro) opine that Biden might not be on the Dem ticket when the election comes. What’s that about? Is she trying to ‘frighten’ some swing voters against the Dems by implying that Harris might be the candidate against Trump and so swing the polls and influence postal voting soon to start? The right wing in the US stinks - truly abhorrent.

D

Deleted member 18588

And now Trump and his acolytes have started pushing a Harris 'birther' conspiracy theory. Desperate stuff. He and they are truly despicable.
Proof, if any were needed, that there really are no depths to which he and his supporters will sink.

D

Deleted member 27823

And now Trump and his acolytes have started pushing a Harris 'birther' conspiracy theory. Desperate stuff. He and they are truly despicable.

It’s clear racism. No hope for the Republican Party or anyone who votes for them.

Hoganman1

Visit site
Well, a guy named Jim Herman just won the Windham Championship here in my home state of NC. I read that he once was a club pro at one of Trump's clubs and has played with The Cheater in Chief several times. He even said he got a putting tip from Trump. As soon as I read that article I started pulling against him.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Person, Woman, Man, Camera , TV

Had to laugh when I read that these weren't the words from the cognitive ability test that he'd had to repeat but simply what he could see in front of his nose in the interview and what instantly also came to mind ..:)

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Well, a guy named Jim Herman just won the Windham Championship here in my home state of NC. I read that he once was a club pro at one of Trump's clubs and has played with The Cheater in Chief several times. He even said he got a putting tip from Trump. As soon as I read that article I started pulling against him.

Trump would not do that.. I would pay good money to see BoJo & Trump play.. BoJo will take out Trump in a rugby tackle like a school boy

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Court says Trumps Tax returns have to be released to New York state prosecutors - whatever next...

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/08/20/politics/donald-trump-new-york-tax-records/index.html

A federal judge on Thursday said New York state prosecutors could have access to President Donald Trump's accounting records for a criminal investigation, siding harshly against the President and increasing the possibility the tax records could go to a grand jury before the November presidential election.

Hoganman1

Visit site
On top of that another of his former campaign managers (Steve Bannon) has been arrested for skimming money from a fund he created to help build the wall for which Mexico was supposed to pay. This guy is a dumpster fire of corruption.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
On top of that another of his former campaign managers (Steve Bannon) has been arrested for skimming money from a fund he created to help build the wall for which Mexico was supposed to pay. This guy is a dumpster fire of corruption.
I've listened to Trump denying any knowledge of it of course...HIS wall is big and powerful...

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Court says Trumps Tax returns have to be released to New York state prosecutors - whatever next...

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/08/20/politics/donald-trump-new-york-tax-records/index.html

A federal judge on Thursday said New York state prosecutors could have access to President Donald Trump's accounting records for a criminal investigation, siding harshly against the President and increasing the possibility the tax records could go to a grand jury before the November presidential election.

Another witch hunt according to him... he will play this as 'Us-v-them' approach.. The sun is shining

Mate

Visit site
They have been out to get Trump from the very beginning and failed every time. Every utterance has been twisted to suit the Dems. Lots of useful idiots out there. Similar to the dolts who think University links with China are all cool.

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
They have been out to get Trump from the very beginning and failed every time. Every utterance has been twisted to suit the Dems....
I'd suggest it was Trump that started - and still practices - the disgusting dirt-digging style (including implication of corruption where there was none) that has pervaded the US political scene recently! As for 'Every utterance...'; Trump has also been the driver of so many false claims, many via Twitter, so it's natural for any 'opposition' to reply - point out errors/falsehoods!
...Similar to the dolts who think University links with China are all cool.
Depending on the actual relationship, I'd be one of those 'dolts'! Trump's isolationist policy as a way to 'compete' with China is fundamentally flawed!

Status
Not open for further replies.