Trump International

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
yep, the highland golf links have been advised to increase our Visitor fee as some have said its too cheap we are £150 this year, which is joke TBH

as for Trump, £95 is well worth it IMO, great course though guys i know who played in comps a few times say the greens are a bit MM

as in green tee's

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
It's these type of comments that allow these places charge ridiculous prices. May be if folk stopped playing these places at these outrageous prices they might have a rethink.
You don't half talk a load of rubbish.

Green fee for a semi decent course in the South is around £90. Take a look at the green fees for the top 100 courses in the UK, and the majority in summer will be more than the Trump International rate. It is a cracking deal, but that of course is just my opinion.:whistle:

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
It's these type of comments that allow these places charge ridiculous prices. May be if folk stopped playing these places at these outrageous prices they might have a rethink.

Yet that didn't stop you paying the going rate for TOC!

Seems a pretty good price to me - all things considered!

I've paid more than that for a bottle of (particularly good) wine! And a meal out (even in your neck of the woods) can be considerably more!

And I agree with Jacko-G's post too! Demand is what drives the (visitor) prices! Now Member guest prices (in the expectation of a reciprocal invitation) is a completely different story! Though I don't expect that concept to exist at Trump!

richart

Major Champion
Visit site

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
D

Deleted member 17920

That’s your opinion as you clearly have a maximum on how much you would pay for a round of golf at a premium course.

you won’t get any top 100course in the world for less than £100 anymore unless you play out of season.

even your place is £55 in the summer and that’s not even in the top 50 in Scotland.

I personally don’t think £95 at trump is outrageous, it’s a cracking course.