Trauma - Just clicked over 7000 posts

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Not sure what the total number of posts on here is but I've just gone over the 7000 mark and would guess I must have contributed around 5% of the total.

I know I'm on here regularly as part of my work for GM but it has become a fix now especially as it has grown so quickly over the last few months and in general the topics have been fun, informative and well thought out. Not sure HID sees it that way but forum vs soaps means its a no contest!

CarpeDiem

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Homer, when I joined this forum you were around the 3000 mark. I'm just over 650 at this point, if I was old enough I would buy you pint :D

Spoff

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Homer, when I joined this forum you were around the 3000 mark. I'm just over 650 at this point, if I was old enough I would buy you pint :D
Homer doesn't have to go to bed at 8pm though :cool:

I fear my post count will head up and up as work is quiet at the minute and I have to pass the time somehow!

Farneyman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just interested in how many of the 7000 have been done on your/NHS work time?

Dont even pretend to say none. Flexie time or not I'm sure I've paid for some of your posts in my taxes.

Its not just politicians that can waste our money.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I would say I average maybe 5-10 posts a day at work. Usually one or two when I first get in, a sly one during the morning, one at lunchtime (the server goes really slow then as everyone logs into the internet) and a sly one mid afternoon.

I'd be surprised if anyone who is capable of logging on during work doesn't post at least once in a while and I see no real problem with it especially as I put the extra hours in when needed. We are only allowed to have one flexi day (7.5 hours) or carry a maximum of 10 hours over if we don't take the day. I ususally lose 5-10 hours per month where I've got too much time so I look at it as fair recompense.

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com
Congrats Homer :) 7000 is certainly a milestone. I haven't checked but how many people here have got more posts than that, anyone?