Golf Nirvana - Tour X Golf in Wigan

karlcole

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Mind me asking how much he charges pal ? I keep ringing him but struggling to get in touch with him! Feel free to pm it pal.

Thanks
Started having lessons last month at Tour X with Phil Archer had my second one this morning, have to say they have a fantastic setup there, Phil has great understanding of the golf swing and his teaching methods are the best I have come across the way he explains things is brilliant so hopefully the HC will come down again this year.

gjbike

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Won the seniors singles and runners up in the seniors pairs and got the H/C cut as well, all in all not a bad season going to see if I can down bit more this season, got some Ping I blades on order should get them this week Dave.

Qwerty

Tour Winner
Visit site
Won the seniors singles and runners up in the seniors pairs and got the H/C cut as well, all in all not a bad season going to see if I can down bit more this season, got some Ping I blades on order should get them this week Dave.

Great to hear Graham. :thup:

Andy

Tour Winner
Visit site
Sounds fantastic- I really wish there was something like this up here.

I'm also someone who tends to come way too far inside and flippy.... what were the things he taught you to feel? Feeling knee flex on right knee throughout backswing and weight on instep by any chance?

Go and see Jamie McCormack @ Pure Forged in Irvine or Scott Gourlay @ Craig Millar Park Grub in Edinburgh.

Scott is very good.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

Hello Graham, you old dog.

Still the best dancer on here?;)

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hello Graham, you old dog.

Still the best dancer on here?;)

I don't know....I've seen that video of you and GID on a dance machine.

Nice to hear from you Graham. Lets sort a knock in the Summer !

Glad you enjoyed the Tour X experience Tuggles. Nick and Nicola really know how to look after you. Whether your a tour pro or a 28 h/cap, there attitude towards your experience is exactly the same.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Out of interest, what was so ugly about the Epic? I am not sure about the shape of the head, it looks a bit elongated for me, and the sub zero version looks a more traditional shape. All the stuff on the bottom of it is irrelevant, and i am not sure about the turbulator thingies, but they are nothing new. I have not seen one in the flesh, but on the web they look ok to me. Intrigued.

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Out of interest, what was so ugly about the Epic? I am not sure about the shape of the head, it looks a bit elongated for me, and the sub zero version looks a more traditional shape. All the stuff on the bottom of it is irrelevant, and i am not sure about the turbulator thingies, but they are nothing new. I have not seen one in the flesh, but on the web they look ok to me. Intrigued.

It was the crown. It had far to much going on for my tastes.
Epic-FW2.jpg

Looked like the dashboard of a souped up XR2i in my opinion.

That said its horses for courses, with my preference for matt solid finishes like my X2hot pro

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Glad you enjoyed the Tour X experience Tuggles. Nick and Nicola really know how to look after you. Whether your a tour pro or a 28 h/cap, there attitude towards your experience is exactly the same.

Totally agree with that sentiment.

Also as a quick update, i cant believe just how well Phil has got me hitting it.

Still feels strange putting the club almost vertical (the feeling) but by christ i am striping ball after ball.

Cant wait to get booked back in next month

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
It was the crown. It had far to much going on for my tastes.
Epic-FW2.jpg

Looked like the dashboard of a souped up XR2i in my opinion.

That said its horses for courses, with my preference for matt solid finishes like my X2hot pro

Just seen the sub zero for real, and have booked a fitting. As modern drivers go, i think it looks ok.

gjbike

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I don't know....I've seen that video of you and GID on a dance machine.

Nice to hear from you Graham. Lets sort a knock in the Summer !

Still doing a bit on the dance floor !!!! LB, think one or two guys on here have some unfinished business at Old links will sort something out when it gets a bit warmer.