Tommy Fleetwood

D

Deleted member 15344

I didn't see anything, maybe it was deleted?

He is talking about me - I had the gall to suggest that his opinion at times gets clouded by the nationality of a player - it’s not the first time and I suspect it won’t be the last time , it’s just a bit of patriotism in the same way I’ll look at European golfers a bit more favourable that Yanks. I have no doubt that if it was McIntrye in the same position doing the same thing it would be a totally different attitude- more on the “ballsy to go for it” “ showing a will to win attitude “ as opposed to calling someone a choke

Ye Olde Boomer

Visit site
Zing is right, win all you want on the ET, but big time is the PGA tour, although there are some lesser tournaments on the PGA as well to be fair.

I don't know.
I liked the old European tour with traditional events like the Martini & Rossi, the Benson & Hedges, the Dunlop Masters, the John Player Classic, and the Piccadilly Match Play.
It's almost as tacky as the US tour now.

Hoganman1

Visit site
Kudos duly awarded for the effort, but I have to point out (in the interests of full disclosure) that I've known association football to be called soccer since I was growing up in England in the 1970s. :)
Thanks for the kudos. I was just being respectful. All of my six grandkids play soccer. I wish I had instead of American football. I'm 70, but my knees and shoulders are 120.

D

Deleted member 23270

Shame you took the bait laid and want to continue with a disgusting angle. Trolling at its best and ignored by the mods.
So you post 'bait' then accuse others of trolling?

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
So you post 'bait' then accuse others of trolling?

Nope, if you read you will see I got my thread mixed up. I was accused in another thread of being a racist due to Fleetwood being English. You can also see I have apologised for the mix up.

Also you will see I completely agree Monty blew up. I jumped in with both feet making a pig's ear of it, suspecting that James had thrown in the Monty comparison in reference to the disgusting "racist" accusation. I assume that answers your query?

And I standby my assessment that Fleetwood blew up.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Nope, if you read you will see I got my thread mixed up. I was accused in another thread of being a racist due to Fleetwood being English. You can also see I have apologised for the mix up.

Also you will see I completely agree Monty blew up. I jumped in with both feet making a pig's ear of it, suspecting that James had thrown in the Monty comparison in reference to the disgusting "racist" accusation. I assume that answers your query?

And I standby my assessment that Fleetwood blew up.
i'm loving the irony of someone who only comes on to troll and flame, calling you out for trolling:ROFLMAO: