Todays the start of the 'Biggie'

Kaizer_Soze

Head Pro
Visit site
1st round qualifying for the club championship today, 2nd round next saturday. Top 16 for scratch and handicap progress to the knockout stage.

If i'm going to do anything I need a massive improvement on previous weeks, that said it has only been 8 months since I started playing again, so maybe next year. :(

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
be confident, just remember that round where every putt seemed to drop and every drive hit the fairway, relive the moment. Best of luck.

Kaizer_Soze

Head Pro
Visit site
let one fly into the trees at the 7th but got away with a bogey, pulled 3 wedges form the 70-90 yard, never got down in 2 in any of those and missed from about 18 inches at the 16th.

As I said quite steady, no fireworks and just not consistent enough in perfect conditions.

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
Chin up pal, Maybe a little short game practice before next week will give you a confidence boost!

Defo get on the green and practice sinking some 6 footers!

AliB

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Doesn't sound too bad to me. Have heard I have probably squeaked through into our 2nd round despite a net 75 of my own.
My putting gets shaky every now and then. suggest you practice a routine to try and counteract any nerves or negative thoughts next time.

AliB