Tigers back.

D

Deleted member 21258

Great to see Tiger back in the mix. Think they said he had on one drive a 129mph club speed, how the devil does he still have that kind of speed in him, given his back fusion:eek:

Would take a play off with Rose/woods but rose for a win for me:p

User101

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Great to see Tiger back in the mix. Think they said he had on one drive a 129mph club speed, how the devil does he still have that kind of speed in him, given his back fusion:eek:

Would take a play off with Rose/woods but rose for a win for me:p

It's the fastest swing by any player this season.

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Come on Tiger. This is so good to watch, such a difference from the last few comebacks, this is the real Tiger Woods. His all round game this week has been superb so far, a real impressive improvement from the performance at Riv. The major win isn't looking impossible anymore.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
He’s got a new fan in the form of my eldest (8). Her reasoning is that it sounded more exciting when he played.

She even told me off yesterday when I said he’d hit a poor tee shot (don’t be mean Daddy, how would you like it if you hit it in that bunker?).

Said bunker was 300 odd yards and he went in with a 3 wood. She was surprised when I said I’d be delighted!

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
39th in the putting stats and lost by a shot, his game cant be that far away, albeit a course where fewer drivers are hit plays into his strengths more these days for sure

D

Deleted member 1740

Couple of putts didn’t break for him today but I’m glad he’s on his way back, it’ll be for the good of golf.

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Enjoyed watching that, glad Casey won surprised it's took him so long for him to win again.

Never been a fan of Tiger but must say he certainly adds exitment and I found myself willing him on good to see him back in form.

Mr Hip

Medal Winner
Visit site
Casey wins and can't even get the headline! Not relevant but I am a big fan of the late, great RL Burnside. Surprised to see him on this forum 😊

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm so bored of this tiger rubbish. painful to watch the crowd go crazy because he finds a green. still 30 feet from the pin though. yet they still go crazy. followed by the commentator saying "tiger of the old is back"

snediker drops it within 2 feet and he gets a gentle clap

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
I'm so bored of this tiger rubbish. painful to watch the crowd go crazy because he finds a green. still 30 feet from the pin though. yet they still go crazy. followed by the commentator saying "tiger of the old is back"

snediker drops it within 2 feet and he gets a gentle clap

Exactly the reason why I DON'T watch golf when Tiger is playing.
I'm not a Tiger hater, I'm a media hater.

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
Saturday coverage up 621% from 2017. The Tiger Effect is real.

the tiger effect is pathetic. all its done is cause an already rowdy bunch of American yobs to act like morons whilst shouting "mash potatoes"

i bet people hate being pared with tiger

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
the tiger effect is pathetic. all its done is cause an already rowdy bunch of American yobs to act like morons whilst shouting "mash potatoes"

I think they can certianly use it as an excuse if they wish too. Most people lose or lost to Woods beciase he was better than them. Not beciase if noice imo.

reckon Poults and Reid would relish it.

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site

Whats pathetic about it? Golf is considerably better when Tiger is playing.

Its back in the news , non-golfers begin to take notice again etc.

I don't understand people that don't like Tiger, he is the single most important thing in the game today, and will continue to be until the day he quits.

I would bet my house on the fact, that if Tiger played on the seniors tour, more people would watch that event that the PGA tour event being played at the same time.