Tigers back.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Fat Pat is wearing trousers with normal pockets. I cant cope with this. Shaufele is wearing Adidas stripey stuff, with a Callaway logo on his hat. The world has gone mad. Does no one care any more?

D

Deleted member 15344

Kind of stupid comment is that. It's not about hitting fairways it's about getting the ball in the hole in the least amount of shots, didn't you know that :eek:ne:

Ah right - so a can for a bogey ? Two cans for a double etc

Ps - getting the ball in the fairway as opposed to thick deep rough helps a player get the ball on the green in regulation which then helps the player furthermore - happy to help :D

HankMarvin

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Ah right - so a can for a bogey ? Two cans for a double etc

Ps - getting the ball in the fairway as opposed to thick deep rough helps a player get the ball on the green in regulation which then helps the player furthermore - happy to help :D

Doesn't always work some of the best birdies you will see come from the rough.

D

Deleted member 15344

Can’t beat a Sky Tiger montage

I guess they will roll it out every time he is like.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
What do I have a montage as well :whoo:

So honoured

So you don’t like Tiger,you’ve said in the past that you don’t watch the PGA tour & yet you’re the 2nd highest poster on this thread 😳

You been saving your daily allowance up Phillip?

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Just seen sky sports headlines on the PGA golf. It's called " Tigers Back", have they been pinching my ideas.

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Saw his interview tonight must say he's looking really well, never a fan of his but hope he can find some form.