Tigers back.

Fred Dwarf

Visit site
It was fantastic to see Tiger back and playing well. May be people didn't fully realise the pain he was in. Any nerve pain is very difficult to live with, I've had nerve pain for years and I know how hard it is on your whole life, so it was great to hear Tiger is on the mend.

Little bit tentative with his short game but still he competed and played the full 4 rounds. He'll obviously pick his events but he's back and that's great for Golf.

Steve Bamford

Head Pro
www.golfbettingsystem.co.uk
It was fantastic to see Tiger back and playing well. May be people didn't fully realise the pain he was in. Any nerve pain is very difficult to live with, I've had nerve pain for years and I know how hard it is on your whole life, so it was great to hear Tiger is on the mend.

Little bit tentative with his short game but still he competed and played the full 4 rounds. He'll obviously pick his events but he's back and that's great for Golf.

Have to say it was hard not to be impressed by TW. The guy is an undoubted phenomenon. You would assume that the chipping will come with tournaments played. But to be healthy, pain-free and leading the tournament halfway through Round 2 was exceptional.

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Back again today - Farmers Insurance Open at Torrey. Going into the event I came across the following statistics:

Most PGA Tour wins by players currently under age 45:

Tiger overall - 79
Tiger WGCs - 18
Dustin Johnson - 17
Tiger in Florida - 16
Tiger majors - 14
Tiger in California - 14
Rory McIlroy - 13
Tiger in Ohio -13
Adam Scott - 13
Zach Johnson - 12

Remarkable record really!

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Tiger's Odds 22:1 (and not 22:1 ON as he might have been 10 yrs ago). Is it really ten years since he won his last major. Doesn't time fly - and he will himself reflected on his life over these years.

Just for possibly the first time in a very long time I admit to hoping he does well.

D

Deleted member 1418

I heard Pat Mayo the DK guy in the States mentioning his real odds for this week should be closer to 125/1.

Have you not been paying attention to the 'Troublemaker' thread in OOB?!!! 😉😂😂😂

D

Deleted member 1418

Sky have just shown footage of Tiger in the car park,this will have upset a few of the haters ��

How's the fire hydrant looking? Or was he trying to walk in a straight line again? ;) :D

D

Deleted member 15344

It's at times like these that I almost wish I had Sky.

Well you certainly seeing him hit a lot of shots on the practise ground -countdown clock has him teeing off in 32 mins