Tigers back.

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Great interview with TW just finished!

Everything seems positive - even the commentary on Rickie's round!

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Didn't watch the final round, wasn't interested. Fowlers 61 for the win and a chance to shoot 59 was Golfs headline news on Sky Sports.

Oh no, no, no, no. Let's look at the shots of a mediocre round of 68 of a player finishing 9th and oh when we've shown all the highlights of that round, sling in a couple of what's his name in Orange who er........won

Rudiculous.

Yant

Head Pro
Visit site
Great to see him back. Fantastic weeks golf. He must be thrilled.

If he can stay fit and healthy and picks the right schedule, there’s no reason he can’t compete for more majors, from what I’ve seen this week.

94tegsi

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Best I've seen him drive the ball for at least 5 years, no real wild misses that he used to do 2/3 times a round.
Hope he stays healthy and gets his sharpness back over the next few months.

ger147

Tour Winner
Visit site
He looks pain free this time and his game is in remarkably good shape considering his many lay offs of recent years.

Shouldn't be too long till his game starts to sharpen up in all aspects and then we'll see if he still has what it takes to create opportunities to win and then take those opportunities.

I'm guessing he'll be pleased to get 4 rounds under his belt, 3 good rounds and 1 to forget.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
All in all a good week.
Some obvious frailties in places and that's to be expected.
In a way, he's started back at the wrong time. I doubt he'll play a tournament for a few weeks now and he needs to play some to get the sharpness back.
No amount of practice can replace that feeling when you've got to play a lob over a bunker towards water when you need to get up and down to make the cut.
That's when we're going to find out how far back he can come. There was no pressure this week, other than the massive media hype.
We still need to see him play a t least a couple more events to know for certain what's what.
And whether the rest of his body can keep up with his back!

ArnoldArmChewer

Tour Winner
Visit site
Didn't watch the final round, wasn't interested. Fowlers 61 for the win and a chance to shoot 59 was Golfs headline news on Sky Sports.

Oh no, no, no, no. Let's look at the shots of a mediocre round of 68 of a player finishing 9th and oh when we've shown all the highlights of that round, sling in a couple of what's his name in Orange who er........won

Rudiculous.

This is why I don't watch golf when woods is playing, I know it's not his fault but I get sick of the coverage of him chomping it round when someone else is shooting a stellar round.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
This is why I don't watch golf when woods is playing, I know it's not his fault but I get sick of the coverage of him chomping it round when someone else is shooting a stellar round.

tbf I managed to see all of Fowler’s round.

Id hardly call -4 chomping it round either. That score was with a double and two bogeys. Meaning he played some good stuff to go as low as he did.

Other ers than his 3rd round id say it was all positive for him. HIs good golf was as good as everyone else’s, but his rustiness showed with a few silly mistakes.