This Seasons Goals

• Thread starter Deleted member 21445
  • Start date

ademac

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
My goal is to just relax and enjoy playing.
Too much stress in life as it is without worrying about results on a golf course.

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site
To finish the year lower than i started . Play alot of jnr scratch cups so a solid couple of rounds would help ... have changed clubs so few good rounds in the new place b nice .
No stress as like the last 2 yrs practice time is minimal so what will b will be . Get to 6 would b a wonderful yr

Roll on qualifying

Jamesbrown

Head Pro
Visit site
Coach envisions single digits. I’d say I’ll reach 10. Can’t break 80 in a qualifier. Get too sweaty and excited.
Four times last season I was two and three over par front nine. Only to stuff it.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
My goals, as ever, are to play as much as possible, to enjoy it as much as possible and to beat Fragger as often as possible.
A win and a cut wouldn't go amiss though...

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
The ultimate aim remains the same: single figures. Other than that, far less practice bar all things short game, less lessons, play more golf and above all, good or bad I want to just go out and have fun on decent courses with decent fellow golfers.

D

Deleted Member 1156

Keep working away at the top 100 list and try to get my short game back which has been AWOL for several years now.

D

Deleted member 15344

The same as it always is - enjoy playing golf as much as I can and play as many different courses as I can.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Practice my short game once the nights get lighter. Was too blasé about any form of practice for the last year or two and it showed, still got cut but I know I can get nearer single figures if I applied myself.

SteveW86

Head Pro
Visit site
Main thing is to actually just play some golf. If I play regularly then the handicap should tumble, last official handicap was 18 but I know I can play to single figures if I play enough as I have shot sub 80.

Play some of the reciprocals on the membership as we can play some very good courses.