The Short Game

MadAdey

Money List Winner
Visit site
Has anyone actually watched this on NETFLIX. It is a NETFLIX own production that is a documentary about the world championship of golf at Pinehurst. What is so special about it you may ask, it is the under 8's world championship.

You have got to see the drive and determination in these young golfers, let alone the ability they have. They come from all oer the world and it is both boys and girls. Anyone who has NETFLIX I would seriously advise them to look it.

There is an Asian kid on it who threw a fit when he was 2 for a DVD thinking it was a cartoon, it was actually a golf tuition DVD. The thing is no one in his family plays golf so did not know anything about the game.

A 7 year old American girl who has won over 130 tournaments.

If you have a spare couple of hours I would look up THE SHORT GAME on NETFLIX and watch it, it is probably the most amazing thing I have ever watched on golf.

road2ruin

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
There was a thread on this before Christmas I think so I went onto Netflix and watched it.

Was amazing to see kids of that age hit a ball and an entertaining watch. Even my wife sat through it and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Thought it was incredibly harsh with the penalty given to the Asian kid who was a minute late to tee off....uncompromising!!

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
There was a scheme called 'Wee Wonders' that was quite successful - and entertaining to watch - too. Went 'over the wall' when the inventor moved to some shabby club up North!:whistle: HSBC was involved for a while, but I believe it's back with him again - and still very successful.

Great way to get kids involved. Huge potential for 'Pushy Parent Syndrome' too!

MadAdey

Money List Winner
Visit site
There was a thread on this before Christmas I think so I went onto Netflix and watched it.

Was amazing to see kids of that age hit a ball and an entertaining watch. Even my wife sat through it and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Thought it was incredibly harsh with the penalty given to the Asian kid who was a minute late to tee off....uncompromising!!

I missed that thread. BUt it is still amazing to watch how far those 8 year olds can hit the ball