The prepared survives! (Open Comps 2020)

• Thread starter Deleted member 25172
  • Start date

Vikingman

Head Pro
Visit site
Quck search tells me around 4:30 on train, and from my understanding, the golf course is about 10 paces or so from the station. I love going for long haul train journeys oddly enough, so no problem!

:)

If you enjoy train journeys the the line your on to get to Aberdovey continues on up through Harlech, Barmouth and Portmadog to Pwhelli and is a belter of a journey.

D

Deleted member 25172

If you enjoy train journeys the the line your on to get to Aberdovey continues on up through Harlech, Barmouth and Portmadog to Pwhelli and is a belter of a journey.

Don't mind it at all to be honest! Gonna look around first though to see if I can get some people with me. :)

D

Deleted member 25172

I am intrigued intrigued.

Is this some sort of "new speak"

or is it the characters you get when using a phone[/QUOTE]

It’s something wrong with the forum unfortunately, so nothing I can do anything about.

D

Deleted member 25172

3 of us booked in now for the open at Princes in May, including the overnight stay and practice round the day before. More than 4 months away, but I'm overly excited already. If I don't play better than I did in the comp last year I'll bin my clubs.

D

Deleted member 17920

Just booked Stanton on the wolds again for 20 of us from Woodhall. for June.

I am hoping the greens are not as fast as last year at 13.8 on the stimp :ROFLMAO:

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
3 of us booked in now for the open at Princes in May, including the overnight stay and practice round the day before. More than 4 months away, but I'm overly excited already. If I don't play better than I did in the comp last year I'll bin my clubs.
We’ve booked the lodge and practice round. Need to enter the comp

D

Deleted member 25172

We’ve booked the lodge and practice round. Need to enter the comp

I guess we’ll pop into each other in the bar if not on the course on the Sunday. :)

How many of you are coming down?

D

Deleted member 17920

Just booked the Easter Open at Saunton.

Opened at 7am, 85% booked by 7.05

Decided to start on the West course this year.
Now that is a comp I am never doing again ?

Blue tees and a gazillion shots later spending a full day with @Captainron never again ?

D

Deleted member 25172

Just received confirmation that the open comp at Princes has been cancelled. Not surprised at all, but still disappointing. :(

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Just received confirmation that the open comp at Princes has been cancelled. Not surprised at all, but still disappointing. :(

I'll sort you a round or two once we're open again mate.

I was hoping to get to 12 by summer so could join some of the quality away team games. As of today they've all been scrapped too!

D

Deleted member 25172

I'll sort you a round or two once we're open again mate.

I was hoping to get to 12 by summer so could join some of the quality away team games. As of today they've all been scrapped too!

Thumbs up for the first part of your post.

Thumbs down for the second part.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
am now crossing everything in hope of golf bring back before summer is out.

The one team comp I was in for was at The New Zealand course. That’s been cancelled, but have the opportunity to play 36 holes and the famous roast at RSG for £150.