The player equity program ?

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I had something pop up on a media platform about the $1.5 billon being paid to players who stayed on the PGAT.

So how do we think is will be distributed by the SSG group.

Loyalty through length of service?
Current ranking of fed ex points?

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Is this not the one linked to the social media posts/followers? And you have to play a certain amount of prestige events?
That's the Player Impact scheme..those who get most likes get more money...

To be honest the whole thing is , for me, dragging Professional Golf deeper into a mire that will take some recovering from.
It's become all about the money......do these people not have enough already?

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
That's the Player Impact scheme..those who get most likes get more money...

To be honest the whole thing is , for me, dragging Professional Golf deeper into a mire that will take some recovering from.
It's become all about the money......do these people not have enough already?
Obviously not if LIV is anything to go by!

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site

pendodave

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Seems a bit wrong that most of the money for something that has been built up over the years will go to the current generation. I realise that a few oldies like Woods will benefit, but not so many.
And what about all those to come...
Smells a bit like the blessed privatisations and sell offs of our recent past... and how well has that turned out?

Last edited:

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Seems a bit wrong that most of the money for something that has been built up over the years will go to the current generation. I realise that a few oldies like Woods will benefit, but not so many.
And what about all those to come...
Smells a bit like the blessed privatisations and sell offs of our recent past... and how well has that turned out?
It is only the same as other sports. Should Glen Hoddle get a share of football’s money or Botham get some money from the IPL. Things have changed, and not always for the better.