NW OOM 2015 Player auction

D

Deleted member 17920

Ah yes, forgot was an auction!

£10 Steady Dave
£5 Wolf
£5 Oddball
£5 on the wolf :D

Do you remember Aberdovey a couple of weeks ago. I know profits go to charity but you can pay jocko direct mate without making the wolf feel better :D

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
£5 on the wolf :D

Do you remember Aberdovey a couple of weeks ago. I know profits go to charity but you can pay jocko direct mate without making the wolf feel better :D
I can read these comments you know. I'm not totally immune from pain. It's getting a bit personal now. So here goes. If I don't finish top 2 in my group I'll donate an extra tenner to Jocko's charity. If I finish first, you have to donate a tenner. Deal? :D

huds1475

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I suspect the wolf has a cunning plan to get a 15+ handicap at his new place.

Nobody else is going to bet on oddballs and, as you can see from the above, he can get a bit temperamental if he people don't acknowledge how special he is.

(g)Linda. Get a few of your 'local people' together and join the fun. I think Birchy will accept pork pies and moonshine as payment.

D

Deleted member 17920

I can read these comments you know. I'm not totally immune from pain. It's getting a bit personal now. So here goes. If I don't finish top 2 in my group I'll donate an extra tenner to Jocko's charity. If I finish first, you have to donate a tenner. Deal? :D
You finish top I will donate £10 not a problem, in fact let's make it £20 as its for a good cause.
and I would love you to do it #matchplayking #nilpoints :D

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
BTW which hipster, tipster won with me last year?

Is it time for another Lee park member to keep the run going......wont be scouser though.

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
BTW which hipster, tipster won with me last year?

Is it time for another Lee park member to keep the run going......wont be scouser though.

T'was me :thup: hence me backing you again Pedro....

Didn't get the ales in as most folk had left by the time Pedro's victory speech was halfway through......:whistle:

Will get the drinks in at the finals day this year for all the support you boys give through this and everything else :cheers:

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
T'was me :thup: hence me backing you again Pedro....

Didn't get the ales in as most folk had left by the time Pedro's victory speech was halfway through......:whistle:

Will get the drinks in at the finals day this year for all the support you boys give through this and everything else :cheers:

Always said the Scottish EduCas-Hun system was the best.:whistle:

huds1475

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
No amount of alcohol is worth sitting through another one of Pedro's speeches.. It's like listening to "The speeches of John Major" on repeat...

Great cure for insomnia though. The Mizuno driver review hasn't failed me yet, doubt I'll ever finish it in one sitting

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
Great cure for insomnia though. The Mizuno driver review hasn't failed me yet, doubt I'll ever finish it in one sitting
I've heard that one person who read it in full was immediately rendered catatonic and hasn't woken yet!! The medical profession are considering using it as a new form of risk free anaesthetic 😳