The Open Accommodation

Anthonyt

Visit site
Hi good people,

I hope those lucky enough to have Open tickets have a wonderful time. If anyone is still looking for accommodation in the area please PM me, we have a fantastic little two bed that opens up to the sea, eleven miles from the Old Course. We can't be in Fife in that time of year due to family commitments, so if anyone is interested please let me know.

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Hi good people,

I hope those lucky enough to have Open tickets have a wonderful time. If anyone is still looking for accommodation in the area please PM me, we have a fantastic little two bed that opens up to the sea, eleven miles from the Old Course. We can't be in Fife in that time of year due to family commitments, so if anyone is interested please let me know.

Welcome to the forum.

How much would you charge?

Anthonyt

Visit site
Thanks so much, Ken! I'll discuss this in PM if that's ok, to keep the forum clear from that... It's a lovely little apartment and the neighbours tell me the sun sets right in front of us, behind Dundee, at that time of year. My partner and I were looking forward to it, but for the right price we'll take a camping tent and head out to the Highlands instead :ROFLMAO:

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Thanks so much, Ken! I'll discuss this in PM if that's ok, to keep the forum clear from that... It's a lovely little apartment and the neighbours tell me the sun sets right in front of us, behind Dundee, at that time of year. My partner and I were looking forward to it, but for the right price we'll take a camping tent and head out to the Highlands instead :ROFLMAO:

Oh, I'm not interested - just nosey. ???