The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

howbow88

Hacker
Visit site
The joys of watching La Liga 2. Almeria played Alcorcon last night. Kick off was 10pm, and it usually takes 1.5 hours to get home after a match finishes. Too hot for an earlier kick off really, 27* at 10pm.

What a frustrating team Almeria are to watch. Top ‘v’ bottom, and a win for Almeria guarantees promotion. It just wouldn’t go in, till the 93min. Almeria equalised in injury time but drop to second in the league. 1 match left with automatic promotion still in their own hands - 2nd will do, but 3rd place is only 2pts behind.

Will Almeria blow it, as they did last season, or dare I dream… at least the season ticket isn’t expensive @ €120.
What's the atmosphere like?

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
He hasn't had his trial yet. If they cancelled before then then no doubt they could be sued for breach of contract, unfair dismissal etc. If found guilty then the contract would instantly terminate but the wheels of justice are turning very slowly right now so instead his contract will simply run out.
Very similar to Mendy and Greenwood I would imagine. If it were that simple to cancel his contract it would of happened already ?

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Such an interesting last day of the season

Relegation not sorted

Title not sorted

Top 4 not completely sorted

Personally race for 6th ..

Got a £50 bet that we finish above United .. got the £50 in my wallet to hand over tomorrow when we implode second half or man United turn it round

Big 45 mins in the premier League for sure

hairball_89

Club Champion
Visit site
Well... Wow. What a day. The title winners every Red expected really, but not quite the way we thought it would happen. Villa almost did us the favour but my god Man City are a heck of a team.

Roll on the CL final.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Congrats City, unlucky Liverpool, some effort! Guess theyll have to make do with 2 cups and CL instead!

Spurs get 4th as expected, deservedly so since Conte came in :(

Leeds and Everton survive, wont be too many outside Burnley sad to see them gone

shame to see united pip West ham for 6th too