The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
I thought Palace wasting time after 60 minutes yesterday was embarrassing. But Villa are even worse.

It’s safe to say trying a high press against Citeh isn’t the best idea if you can’t do it properly.

D

Deleted member 15344

Is Firmino injured, or is Jota working his way to first choice? He seems to contribute more goals.

Bobby is injured at the moment

Henderson has been outstanding tonight

Good to hear Rafa’s name being sung at Goodison ?

D

Deleted member 15344

I’ve been very impressed by Ramsdale this season, he looks like becoming a top keeper. He could become England’s No 1

Pickford is a poor GK - arms are too small ?

From what I have seen of Ramsdale he makes a lot of easy stuff look spectacular but has also pulled off some great saves

On a totally seperate point - from a Telly clapper pov - Ally McCoist is superb as a co commentator, just loves the game and makes it enjoyable

Jensen

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Pickford is a poor GK - arms are too small ?

From what I have seen of Ramsdale he makes a lot of easy stuff look spectacular but has also pulled off some great saves

On a totally seperate point - from a Telly clapper pov - Ally McCoist is superb as a co commentator, just loves the game and makes it enjoyable

From what I’ve seen from my armchair/TV ?? he seems to command his box well, which is a rarity these days. I think he has a presence about him too.

On a separate note, I no longer go to games, but I would say you see more at the game than compared to TV. Watching the game at the ground you can see the tactics play out, players move off the ball, the shape and pattern. Whereas TV views just follow the ball. ?