The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 16999

The FA have been punished:

“A statement from UEFA read: "The CEDB has decided to fine the English Football Association €30,000 for the use of laser pointer, disturbances during the national anthems and setting of fireworks."

Pathetic and now it’s down to our FA to take action if they are bothered.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
The FA have been punished:

“A statement from UEFA read: "The CEDB has decided to fine the English Football Association €30,000 for the use of laser pointer, disturbances during the national anthems and setting of fireworks."

Pathetic and now it’s down to our FA to take action if they are bothered.

Pathetic that they have been fined, or pathetic behaviour from the fans?

D

Deleted member 16999

Ha, ha, oh the irony.

I genuinely couldn't tell what you see what is pathetic.

1. Uefa's fines at all, not being big enough, or pathetic for fining the FA?

2. Pathetic behaviour from the fans.

I'm not sure if you have your "readers" on, or your English rose coloured glasses on.
All of it, the behaviour of the minority of the fans, the pathetic fine, the fact our pathetic FA will do nothing.

Unless you start taking points off teams or threatening bans, nothing will change, exactly the same as our PL.

But you have all the questions and comments, what’s your solution?

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
I do want England to win for the many fans who are decent, and am part English/majority Scouse, although the triumphalism will be a tad annoying, I'm sure, but it'll pass over the decades, I'm sure.

If Pickford / Walker / Stones / Henderson / Kane make a mistake and it costs them, that player will automatically have my sympathy, I fear not from everyone, though.

Oh.
So you're nationality is English, is that what you're saying?