The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
you are kidding me? an RC car bringing the ball onto the pitch?

When I was at the 2012 Olympics they were sending out RC cars to collect the shots used in the shot putting competition.
Really good idea as the cars were all operated by children, who appeared to be loving it.

nickjdavis

Head Pro
Visit site
When I was at the 2012 Olympics they were sending out RC cars to collect the shots used in the shot putting competition.
Really good idea as the cars were all operated by children, who appeared to be loving it.

That makes sense as the shots would need constant collection.

Both a great advert for VW, we were all watching it weren't we, but it also united everyone in Europe in hoping it breaks ?

I didn't even notice the make.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Interesting - Scotland will 'take the knee' before the England game as a show of solidarity with their England friends and colleagues as a result of the booing of the England team before their last game. Normal hostilities can then commence.

In other matches the Scottish team will stand.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Interesting - Scotland will 'take the knee' before the England game as a show of solidarity with their England friends and colleagues as a result of the booing of the England team before their last game. Normal hostilities can then commence.

In other matches the Scottish team will stand.
That seems slightly odd. The point of taking the knee is to highlight racism within football and make people think. If they are going to do it in the game v England then why not throughout?

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site

I was just hoping it pulled away a few feet as the referee went to collect the ball... :)

D

Deleted member 15344

Is Antony Taylor really the best ref the Prem can send to the Euros ??‍♂️