The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Jensen

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Levy will do his best to sell him abroad. If he does stay in England I think he’ll go to Man City. He definitely will not go to Chelsea, just like with Modric who was adamant he was going there, Levy said NO ?
In terms of his ankles I’m amazed at how quickly he does come back, and plays straight away like he’s never been out.
“Our Harry” has been a fantastic credit to the club and I’d wish him well. He IS truly a World Class player.

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
So bored of seeing Grealish linked to other premier league teams every summer. These "writers" just recycle old rubbish every year until an actual transfer occurs.

Grealish aint going nowhere.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
So bored of seeing Grealish linked to other premier league teams every summer. These "writers" just recycle old rubbish every year until an actual transfer occurs.

Grealish aint going nowhere.
Honestly he should do though. I think he's absolute class and could be playing in a top six team easily.

nickjdavis

Head Pro
Visit site
Or possibly the mighty Col U. I'm sure that with Kane up front we would be favourites for the League 2 title. Or at the very least we should win the "best team in Essex trophy" which, to be fair, is more than he's won so far in his career.

Do you need Kane to win that?

Southend have just been relegated from the Football League.....surely that's the competition gone?

D

Deleted member 15344

Honestly he should do though. I think he's absolute class and could be playing in a top six team easily.

Is that the same thinking when it comes to Kane ? He is a world class striker and should be at a team the benefits his abilities , same with Son

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Saying goodbye to Roy Hodgson, he's done a superb job in keeping us in the PL

I hope this isn't going to be a bad move but we have loads of players out of contract so I hope the new manager is going to start where Roy finishes and push on.

Rumour that Roy will replace the Klopp Express and ultimately bring more than a flash in the pan season to last years champions ??

4LEX

Visit site
Seriously how wrong can you get? Cavani about 4 yards offside from the original pass, Bruno didn't touch it, VAR review and still get it wrong. What is the point......:ROFLMAO:

Great to see Lee Mason retiring, disgraceful unfit joke of a ref. The bad news is he'll be manning VAR and stuffing pies down his gob at Stockley Park.

Jensen

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Saying goodbye to Roy Hodgson, he's done a superb job in keeping us in the PL

I hope this isn't going to be a bad move but we have loads of players out of contract so I hope the new manager is going to start where Roy finishes and push on.

Rumour that Roy will replace the Klopp Express and ultimately bring more than a flash in the pan season to last years champions ??

He’s a good old Croydon Boy ?

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Do you need Kane to win that?

Southend have just been relegated from the Football League.....surely that's the competition gone?

There are still footballing powerhouses such as Chelmsford City, Maldon & Tiptree, Braintree Town and Basildon United to name but a few. If we drew any of them in the FA Cup I wouldn't be putting any money on us winning.

D

Deleted member 15344

85 minutes plenty for some of the united fans, gotta beat the rush out, old habits die hard lol
Surely after all the protests against the owners they didn’t have fans turn up to continue putting money into the owners pockets - and did I see lots of Man Utd shirts being worn - more money into the owners pockets. Maybe that ESL business all forgotten about now - well apart from Neville again demanding strong punishments - wonder if that would include banning the six from being in Europe next season ?

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Surely after all the protests against the owners they didn’t have fans turn up to continue putting money into the owners pockets - and did I see lots of Man Utd shirts being worn - more money into the owners pockets. Maybe that ESL business all forgotten about now - well apart from Neville again demanding strong punishments - wonder if that would include banning the six from being in Europe next season ?

As a fan of one of the 6 I totally agree that all 6 should be banned from Europe next season ?????