The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
So if Liverpool engage in dark arts (or cheating) and get a result that would be fine? Players on the pitch will use the rules and try and get away with whatever they can. Is that ethical?
Sorry to inform you Homer, but whilst City were allegedly breaking rules, at the same time so was this club which paid an out of court settlement fee of £1 million. 😉

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Sorry to inform you Homer, but whilst City were allegedly breaking rules, at the same time so was this club which paid an out of court settlement fee of £1 million. 😉

Difference is Liverpool were guilty and punished
City ??

Arthur Wedge

Visit site
Difference is Liverpool were found guilty and punished
City ??
Don’t beleive anyone was found guilty or punished but was to do with ex City scouts that went to Liverpool but then accessed the city scouting database , so the club paid City some compensation for what they did - don’t think there were ever any charges or court etc

Arthur Wedge

Visit site
That’s not what the article states:
“The £1 million settlement was made without Liverpool or the accused individuals accepting any liability or wrongdoing.”

Best not mention the VVD tapping up either.🤔

List of clubs charged for tapping up player and some punished

Liverpool
Man City
Man Utd
Arsenal
Everton
Chelsea
Newcastle
Spurs

It’s prob easier to say which club hasn’t been involved in it

Been going on for decades and decades

PaulMdj

Visit site
List of clubs charged for tapping up player and some punished

Liverpool
Man City
Man Utd
Arsenal
Everton
Chelsea
Newcastle
Spurs

It’s prob easier to say which club hasn’t been involved in it

Been going on for decades and decades
But only one of those Clubs has fans taking the high road when it comes to dodgy owners though.🤔

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
Whilst I don't agree with it being used in the final I'm glad that goal stood even tho I thought was off. Just because that's the kind of close call you don't want pulled back. It's a good move benefit to attacking
I’m anti-var so agree with what you say, I just didn’t realise it wasn’t in use and was confident it would get chalked off! 😆