The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
It's clearly to sell shirts. Surely historically it has been white vs red? I hate it when they mess with that just for commercial reasons.

I'd like to see the return to kits lasting 2 seasons. At least the home kits. Save the fans some money and stop wasting resources manufacturing them every year.

The amount of cash clubs actually bring in shirt sales and ticket sales could easily be capped to give the fans better value for money

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
I'd like to see the return to kits lasting 2 seasons. At least the home kits. Save the fans some money and stop wasting resources manufacturing them every year.

The amount of cash clubs actually bring in shirt sales and ticket sales could easily be capped to give the fans better value for money
The club just want to rinse the fans for every penny they can. I buy the exact same shirt from DH gate for Ā£13 that the club sell in the club shop for Ā£80. Iā€™m sure DH gate are making a fair profit but thatā€™s not enough for greedy club owners, they want 1000% more profit.

Arthur Wedge

Visit site
The club just want to rinse the fans for every penny they can. I buy the exact same shirt from DH gate for Ā£13 that the club sell in the club shop for Ā£80. Iā€™m sure DH gate are making a fair profit but thatā€™s not enough for greedy club owners, they want 1000% more profit.

All about getting as much revenue in as possible to help pay the huge bills and transfer fees

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
All about getting as much revenue in as possible to help pay the huge bills and transfer fees
West Ham donā€™t have huge bills, they get the stadium and all match day staff for virtually nothing. They are just greedy how else can you explain the abolition of the season ticket concessions for pensioners?

Last edited by a moderator: