The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 15344

This is a bit old now but I've only just seen it so apologies if it was already discussed.

No idea if the numbers are true. But being classed as asthmatic means they're allowed to take certain performance-enhancing substances that players are banned from taking otherwise. 22 asthmatics. Hmmmmmm.

According to a source close to the club, of 35 players 22 are asthmatic – 63% of the squad, over five times higher than the 12% UK average.”

Which source is that then ?

It’s also about 7 months old now and zero credible confirmation to back up and faceless claim ?

Hogieefc

Club Champion
Visit site
You must have missed the last page of the plan. The ground will rise / float with water like houses do in Holland ?.

The one issue I haven't seen resolved is traffic links. The current set up along that road is not fit for purpose so hopefully they have a cunning plan to move 52k people in and out on match day whilst also dealing with the existing traffic that goes along there.
I`m hoping they may run a ferry from the wirral direct to the ground but even if its to the pier head its only a walk away, as for cars i am sure there must be something in place to get planning permission.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
1 stupid error and staring down the gun of away goals we seem to want to try and defend and sit deeper and deeper against a side who have offered so little and we should already be home and safe

Utter lack of pace in central midfield and defence leaves us sitting deeper and deeper, badly need a pair of legs in midfield (apart from Partey we loaned them all out in January :( )

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
According to a source close to the club, of 35 players 22 are asthmatic – 63% of the squad, over five times higher than the 12% UK average.”

Which source is that then ?

It’s also about 7 months old now and zero credible confirmation to back up and faceless claim ?
Hey, I wonder if you could back up the claim that Indian umpires are biased without evidence.

D

Deleted member 16999

Enjoyable watch for us neutrals, seemed like Arsenal only game to life in the 2nd half once Benfica went 2-1 up.