The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Swango1980

Visit site
Happy enough with that, although Garnacho demonstrated some typical Utd finishing right at the death :)

No idea how good Zirkzee will be, but glad he got the winner. Hopefully a confidence booster. Mazroui looked good, agree with Billyboots on that one.

Touching wood, Casemiro looked more like the player of 2 seasons ago. Been looking a lot leaner and fitter this pre season, so hoping he keeps it up. Important player in both boxes

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
Happy enough with that, although Garnacho demonstrated some typical Utd finishing right at the death :)

No idea how good Zirkzee will be, but glad he got the winner. Hopefully a confidence booster. Mazroui looked good, agree with Billyboots on that one.

Touching wood, Casemiro looked more like the player of 2 seasons ago. Been looking a lot leaner and fitter this pre season, so hoping he keeps it up. Important player in both boxes

Zirkzee scored a number of similar goals for Bologna last season - more of a poacher than anything.

For me, that was a really good finish. My lad described it as a tap in, but I think that does Zirkzee a bit of a disservice.

Swango1980

Visit site
Zirkzee scored a number of similar goals for Bologna last season - more of a poacher than anything.

For me, that was a really good finish. My lad described it as a tap in, but I think that does Zirkzee a bit of a disservice.
I love those finishes. A lot about instinct, something Utd have lacked quite often for a number of years. Ruud Van Nistlerooy would love such a finish

Red devil

Visit site
As an avid watcher of Serie A I'd seen Zirksee score a number of similar goals for Bologna. Be interesting to see how he and Hojlund fit in together along with Rashford and Sancho

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Hmm, I was thinking of giving them a rest this season as the last season didn't live up to their expectations.
What do you think?
If they didn’t live up to expectations I would deffo stick with it 😁👍

Joking aside I think it is a make or break season for ETH. Watch this space

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
As an avid watcher of Serie A I'd seen Zirksee score a number of similar goals for Bologna. Be interesting to see how he and Hojlund fit in together along with Rashford and Sancho

I think Sancho’s days are very much numbered. And I’ve never made my views regarding Rashford a secret - I think United will be better off without him. He was bang average last night, yet again. I genuinely believe he’s more of a hindrance than a help.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
I think Sancho’s days are very much numbered. And I’ve never made my views regarding Rashford a secret - I think United will be better off without him. He was bang average last night, yet again. I genuinely believe he’s more of a hindrance than a help.
Rashford just look like he doesn’t want to be there.