The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
I look forward to all the “job well done”, “this is tournament football” and so on comments, but that was awful.

Sorry, but it’s long overdue that the Southgate apologists woke up and smelled the coffee. This England side are an utter shambles. Ill prepared, no clear tactics apart from to defend any early lead, and a manager who has no clue. None whatsoever.

He’s done nothing at club level and, despite what some say, he has underachieved and then some at international level with the players at his disposal.

Horribly out of his depth. And even if England somehow find a way of winning this tournament I’ll still be of the same view.

Absolute garbage.

Norrin Radd

Tour Winner
Visit site
What have I just watched 🤯, it was absolutely dire Southgate what the hell are you playing at , you have had your time and hopefully it's going to come to an end very soon. You can't set a team up to save your life.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I look forward to all the “job well done”, “this is tournament football” and so on comments, but that was awful.

Sorry, but it’s long overdue that the Southgate apologists woke up and smelled the coffee. This England side are an utter shambles. Ill prepared, no clear tactics apart from to defend any early lead, and a manager who has no clue. None whatsoever.

He’s done nothing at club level and, despite what some say, he has underachieved and then some at international level with the players at his disposal.

Horribly out of his depth. And even if England somehow find a way of winning this tournament I’ll still be of the same view.

Absolute garbage.
Reminds me of the old England eras in tournaments where we were outclassed so often by so called smaller teams and laboured to get a draw. Something has to change and not sure Southgate knows what that is or what to do. I can't see anything but an early exit should we limp out the group

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
On the sidelines we have Gareth once putting his fingers to his head to indicate "think". That's it. Nowt else.

He looks smart though and never a ruffled hair...

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
I am now angry. A diabolical performance.

Players from Man City, Bayern, Real Madrid, Arsenal look like league 1 players at best. Southgate is not the manager to take us to next level.

If there is a camp virus then I will buy that as an explanation for the 💩 we just saw.

Kyle Walker properly polishing that turd in his interview.

Awful. 🤬

D

Deleted member 29109

At least Scotland gave their fans something to celebrate. Some level of effort. Heart and grit. Like they actually gave a damn.
That’s because they are so bad their fans see anything other than getting smashed as a win.

Teams that win tournaments often start slow.