The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Insane player playing under a manager that doesn't encourage the football that makes the best of him. (GS)

For me he's not a starter in this game, I want to see something different
But you have described Southgate to a tee. He don’t do different. That team is so unbalanced it’s unreal.
Saka is bossing the right. Trippier is the furthest forward on the left, 😳. That should be Gordon on the left going past players with Foden pulling the strings in midfield. TAA is not a starter in that team.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
But you have described Southgate to a tee. He don’t do different. That team is so unbalanced it’s unreal.
Saka is bossing the right. Trippier is the furthest forward on the left, 😳. That should be Gordon on the left going past players with Foden pulling the strings in midfield. TAA is not a starter in that team.

TAA is a passenger nothing more.

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
So annoying get a goal up defend deep invite pressure again.

Southgate needs to change tactics quick, not necessary a need to change players imo just play farther forward.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Does it have to be this way with England?

There’s only been one team in it since we went 1-0 up. It’s really tough to watch this brand of football I’m afraid. Take a lead and then have no control whatsoever for the next 20 minutes.

And I agree - this pitch is a shocker.

Seems to be English attuide to football, like we don't respect any opposition and just get over confident. Too much moaning about lack of protection

Pampered the lot of them