The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Foden needs to drop alongside rice and Bellingham and Gordon or a n other up front with Saka and Kane.👍

Insane player playing under a manager that doesn't encourage the football that makes the best of him. (GS)

For me he's not a starter in this game, I want to see something different

PaulMdj

Visit site
Unchanged, good, let’s hope they all turn up.

Going to be a totally different game than against Serbia, but still believe we can win this.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Looking at the group I had this as a potential banana skin tonight although we do have a decent record in meaningful games (not so good in friendlies). If we play like the first 30 minutes for a sustained period of the match we'll be fine. If we let Denmark come onto us I think they possess more guile than Serbia and will cause us problems if we sit too deep. I am going to be positive and say 2-1 England but fear we will be in for a bumpy ride

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
I’ve also gone for a 2-1 England win. If they turn up I expect a relatively straightforward victory. If they don’t, it’s anyone’s guess.

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
And keep the width , stretch the team, Kane to make the runs he made the first half , be a bit more on the front foot , make Denmark worry
Agree in principle, but still struggle with the concept of "on the front foot" when not talking about combat sports - appreciate it is a pundits favourite though, like "week in week out" :)