The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Reemul

Head Pro
Visit site
🤦‍♂️ he isn’t rubbish and if City or any top club in Europe could get him they would snap him up in a flash

A top team will buy him for what he provides to any top team

He is rubbish, if he wasn't Liverpool would not have moved him in to midfield, no team in the world moves a world class player from his world class position to another, why would they unless he is not performing there. He was dreadful for a while.

Reemul

Head Pro
Visit site
Quality there from TAA totally missed clearing that ball, let's see how good his defending really is against world call opponents in iceland ;)

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
I know we’ve got injuries in defence, but the decision to leave out Branthwaite and not take a punt on Tyrick Mitchell in the absence of a recognised left back are looking like two very odd decisions.

I fear for England against better sides than Iceland.

Reemul

Head Pro
Visit site
he isn’t rubbish at all - how can a “rubbish” player play as many games as he has , winning as much as he has over the last 6 years 😂
Makes you wonder doesn't it, as mentioned maybe these players aren't as good as we think, not that anyone thinks TAA is any good unless you are Lpool supporter

Reemul

Head Pro
Visit site
I know we’ve got injuries in defence, but the decision to leave out Branthwaite and not take a punt on Tyrick Mitchell in the absence of a recognised left back are looking like two very odd decisions.

I fear for England against better sides than Iceland.
Makes you wonder what Fikayo Tomori has to do, I mean he has actually won the Serie A and he ain't getting a look in but old Dunk is in, it's a joke really

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Not watching the football because Southgate killed my interested in the England team. But a back four protected by Rice should be the solid foundation. To start tinkering with TAA in that back four is just suicide. And yet to think he slots into midfield in front of Bellingham and Foden who should be a middle three is insane. A front three of Kane, palmer, etc etc etc.
Looking forward to the “ need to give Southgate time”, “ he is the second best England manager” comments in half an hour.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Makes you wonder doesn't it, as mentioned maybe these players aren't as good as we think, not that anyone thinks TAA is any good unless you are Lpool supporter
It’s not the players, it’s the golden cardigan. They have no direction.

Reemul

Head Pro
Visit site
😂 yes all those trophies won , must be the players are rubbish

Stop being silly
Even the commentator then said there is no issues with TAA going forward but that's not his issue is it, it's in defending

TAA is a decent player going forward and has a great pass but there are so many midfielders better than him.

As a defender he is poor and certainly not what England needs.

You keep going on about trophies, he hasn't won anything with England and this is England we are talking about and him playing for them.

He is a premier league player but he aint World Class and he is not first choice for England and the worry with putting him in is that when faced with a world calss striker or forward he will be poor and let us down and again you can go on and on about trophies and blah blah but the reason he is not playing in defence any more is because he is not good enough or due to injuries there is no other choice.

He is a square peg in a round hole both in defence and midfield

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Not watching the football because Southgate killed my interested in the England team. But a back four protected by Rice should be the solid foundation. To start tinkering with TAA in that back four is just suicide. And yet to think he slots into midfield in front of Bellingham and Foden who should be a middle three is insane. A front three of Kane, palmer, etc etc etc.
Looking forward to the “ need to give Southgate time”, “ he is the second best England manager” comments in half an hour.
If your not watching we’re 5-0 up and playing brilliant football😉