The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
So Man City, the club that have 115 charges against them for FFP. Are now spending £300 million on a ground extension. To update the already world class stadium. Yet this is allowed because FFP allows owners to spend as much of their own money as they want on “ infrastructure”. Hmmm 🤔

If they put in standing then it's worth it. Lord it's quiet in there!

hairball_89

Club Champion
Visit site
So Man City, the club that have 115 charges against them for FFP. Are now spending £300 million on a ground extension. To update the already world class stadium. Yet this is allowed because FFP allows owners to spend as much of their own money as they want on “ infrastructure”. Hmmm 🤔
Are they extending the number of people in the ground on match day or just seats available to remain empty?!

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'm not be cheeky here but is it not the right size now? What are they doing that costs £300m?

My son has done the stadium tour and he said it was top notch. Intrigued to know what they are doing to improve it.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
I'm not be cheeky here but is it not the right size now? What are they doing that costs £300m?

My son has done the stadium tour and he said it was top notch. Intrigued to know what they are doing to improve it.
The north stand is only two tier. They are making it three which means pushing the stand back towards the mega store. Which has been flattened and will be moved. City have clocked into getting the fans to have a beers and pie there before the game. They must be making a fortune out of hospitality

Arthur Wedge

Visit site

They can’t fill the stadium as it is but a lot more seats will prob be corporate box’s that can be sold for over inflated prices to multiple Middle East sponsers to ensure FFP is met 😂

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
What’s the crack with watching the CL final?
Apparently I just needed a Discovery+ account that I’ve successfully signed up for but when I try to watch the free stream it says I need a TNT account 🤔